[R-lang] Re: Test for binomial distribution

Matt Goldrick matt-goldrick@northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 26 08:02:03 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,

I'm not precisely sure about your design, but if this is the core question:

The student wants to know, essentially, to what extent the respondents
> agree on the meanings.

Then I'd recommend using (generalized) Cohen's kappa--it provides an index
of the degree to which multiple raters agree on their classification of
categorical data.

An online calculator can be found here (no endorsement of its accuracy!):

http://cosmion.net/jeroen/software/kappa/

hope that helps,
mG