[R-lang] Test for binomial distribution

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling@pitt.edu
Mon Mar 22 11:29:58 PDT 2010

Hi linguistics stats gurus-

I have a student who has response data from a questionnaire. Each
question presents a word and then asks to choose a definition. The
definitions are all categorized as reanalyzed or not reanalyzed.

The student wants to know, essentially, to what extent the respondents
agree on the meanings.

It seems that chi-square might be appropriate here, but there are
several responses per speaker, and her question is really about
speakers overall, I think.

For wome reason I can't get my head around this one and I'm only an
amateur statistician anyway, so any suggestions are very much
appreciated.

Best
Scott

--