[R-lang] Re: "Zero" problem with lmer

T. Florian Jaeger tiflo@csli.stanford.edu
Sun Oct 10 12:25:22 PDT 2010

I agree with Daniel. You could just do a Fisher exact, for example. But you
don't really need a test for the classifier data set. For the other data
set, you cannot say anything about an interaction, because you don't have
enough "handling" cases to detect an interaction (with or without adjustment
for subject clusters).

Florian