[R-lang] Re: Including IPA fonts in plots?

Gary Krug gkrug@ldc.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 6 05:25:51 PDT 2010

You can go to this website and run a flash script to see what fonts you
have on your system, and you can also look at the IPA codepoints to see
what fonts support them.

http://www.fileformat.info/

- Gary Krug