[R-lang] Re: How to handle missing data when I try to log-transform my data

Matt Goldrick matt-goldrick@northwestern.edu
Wed Jun 23 10:48:20 PDT 2010

Dear Xiao

Why don't you simply discard the missing values? I don't know what type of
analyses you're doing, but mixed-effects regression models are generally
robust to imbalanced data, so there's no need to keep the number of
observations fixed across conditions.

HTH,
Matt