[R-lang] Re: % of total variance accounted for by each predictor?

Alex Fine afine@bcs.rochester.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:38:05 PDT 2010

Hey Xiao,

Basically, yes, I think that's what the function requires.  There could
be something non-obvious about how the formula has to be specified.
That's all I can think of....Probably the best thing to do would be to
post a reply on the blog, let dear florian answer it when he gets a
chance, and then future users who run into similar problems will see the
answer there.  You could probably just post your last message, verbatim.

alex