[R-lang] errata for Baayen (2008)...?

lngmyers at ccu.edu.tw lngmyers at ccu.edu.tw
Thu Nov 27 01:29:19 PST 2008

mean genuine errata that are NOT due to updates in R since the book went
to press. We've found several genuine errata so far - most are trivial, of
course, but some have the potential to confuse beginners (e.g. my
students). As I said, I wasn't compiling them systematically, but I think
I should now, given that nobody else seems to be checking (besides HB
himself - he tells me he's hoping to post an errata page online when time
permits). The errors may not be obvious if you're using the book as a
reference, but they jump out when you go through it line by line in a
class, as we've been doing.

- jm