[R-lang] errata for Baayen (2008)...?

Lngmyers lngmyers at ccu.edu.tw
Wed Nov 26 00:38:22 PST 2008

I'm going through Baayen (2008) with a gang of students this semester, and
occasionally we hit upon an anomaly (e.g. actual output not matching what's
shown in the book - in cases where randomization isn't involved). Since
Cambridge put the book out in paperback, I assume bazillions of classes all over
the world are going through the book as well. Is anybody compiling a list of
errata? I haven't been doing it systematically, since I assumed somebody else
was, but maybe I should go back and check again (we're about halfway through).

--
James Myers
Graduate Institute of Linguistics
Email:  Lngmyers at ccu.edu.tw