[lingtalks] Friday- lunch with Judith Irvine

asnyderf@weber.ucsd.edu asnyderf at weber.ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 25 19:40:09 PST 2006

Hello All,

Hopefully, you have already received the announcements about Judith
Irvine's colloquium on Friday as a part of the Workshop on Language
Ideology and Change in Multilingual Communities.  She will be on campus
before her presentation and I am hoping to arrange a lunch for those who
are interested and would like to meet her.  Space is limited so if you
would like to join us please let me know.  We will be meeting at 12:30 in
the Spiro Anthropology Library (SSB 269).

See you Friday,
Alicia