[R-lang] Re: False convergence in mixed logit model

Laura Suttle lsuttle@princeton.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:03:29 PST 2012

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the other list suggestion, I'll cross post to there.

Every variable in my data set is categorical, so I can't do that fix. I've
tried playing around with the maxIter parameter before, but I'm not sure I
was doing it right. Do you have any suggestions for where I can read more
about how to interpret the verbose output? I found some things but they
weren't very helpful.

Thanks,
Laura