[R-lang] Re: p-values for mixed effects models with random slopes

Alex Fine afine@bcs.rochester.edu
Mon Jan 17 20:12:56 PST 2011

Hi Sverre,

pvals.fnc works for models that have random intercepts, but not for
models with random slopes.  My question is whether anyone has
implemented something analogous to pvals.fnc for models with random
slopes.

Your point about likelihood ratio tests is well-taken though, and these
can be performed regardless of the random effects structure.

Alex