[R-lang] Re: Grammaticality judgments

Daniel Ezra Johnson danielezrajohnson@gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 04:41:29 PDT 2010

I'm glad that this discussion is continuing and becoming more fundamental.
You say your results are consistent with theoretical predictions,
but that the theory doesn't provide an account of what you've measured?
Perhaps a brief example of a result-theory pair would be helpful.
I'm coming from a naive perspective between those who think the idea of
gradient grammaticality is self-evident and those who think it's quite silly.

Dan