[R-lang] Re: analysis of acceptability judgements

Florian Jaeger timeguard@gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:38:10 PDT 2010

Hi

Unless you condition means are very close to the edges of the interval [1,7], linear mixed models or, if your data is balance, ANOVA should do the job.

Once your condition means are spread out and some are close to the edges homogeneity of variance is likely to be violated, which can cause problems

Florian

Sent from some device with increased typo rate