[R-lang] Re: lme4 vanished

Daniel Ezra Johnson danielezrajohnson@gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:48:29 PDT 2010

I'm still getting the following error when trying to install lme4 from source:

ld: library not found for -lgfortran
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lme4.so] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘lme4’

this is with R 2.11.0 GUI 1.33 Leopard build 64-bit (5582).
the os is 10.6.3.

does anyone have any suggestions to get this package to install?

thanks,
daniel