[R-lang] Re: anova formula repeated measures

Adrian Staub astaub@psych.umass.edu
Fri May 21 06:16:21 PDT 2010

Hi All - A generally useful document for within, between, and mixed
ANOVA designs, in R, is the following, from Roger Ratcliff's lab:

http://star.psy.ohio-state.edu/coglab/Demos/r.anova.html

Best,

Adrian

--