[R-lang] Re: High collinearity in logit linear mixed effects modelling

Zhenguang Cai s0782345@sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 25 14:42:42 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the advice and comments. I think I can also follow John's
advice by pooling the two experiments together (which I did) and see the
factor I am interested in will improve the model fit when added second.
  Is that OK?

Zhenguang