[R-lang] Weird outcome logit mixed-effect model

Roger Levy rlevy at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 29 15:15:41 PST 2008

A clarification on my response below: I failed to note that I had
defined the factor Info1 as

  dat$Info1 <- factor(ifelse(dat$Info %in%
"accessible","accessible","givenOrNew"))

Best to all,

Roger

Roger Levy                      Email: rlevy at ling.ucsd.edu
Assistant Professor             Phone: 858-534-7219
Department of Linguistics       Fax:   858-534-4789
UC San Diego                    Web:   http://ling.ucsd.edu/~rlevy