[R-lang] R-Forge listing of published or in-press work using lme4

S Vasishth vasishth.shravan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:52:30 PDT 2008

Hello all,

Many of you are aware of the statistical package lme4 used in R for carrying
out mixed-effects modeling. The R-Forge [
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/lme4/] is going to maintain a list of
all dissertations and articles (accepted for publication, in press, or
published) that use lme4 or its precursor, nlme.

It would be helpful if members of the r-lang, cuny and amlap lists could
send me citation details of any  of their articles that have appeared in
psycholinguistics (or other areas) that use lme4 or nlme. I will them put
them up on the R-Forge page.

Currently we would like to focus only on published or accepted work, but
later on we can expand to unpublished work that nevertheless appears in
proceedings volumes. An exception is articles in Association for
Computational Linguistics-type proceedings volumes, which count as
publications.

Although the citations can we send in vanilla form, it would save me loads
of time in maintaining the list of articles and automatically reformatting
them for displaying on the web if the format of the submission were in
bibtex. I give some examples below.

If there are questions, just write to me and ask.

IMPORTANT: When submitting a list of articles etc., please have the SUBJECT
line:
lme4 pubs R-Forge

Examples of bibtex entries:

@Article{greenspansegal84,
  author =      {Greenspan, S. L. and Segal, E. M.},
  title =      {Reference and comprehension: {A} topic-comment analysis of
sentence-picture verification},
  journal =      {Cognitive Psychology},
  year =      {1984},
  key =      {lme4},  %% this is just an example!!!
  volume =     {16},
  number =     {4},
  pages =     {556-606},
  OPTmonth =      {},