<OT> Hierarchy of constraints in phonological adquisition

Ramón Hernandez V rhernandez971@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 13:06:37 +0000

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR>I am studying on the order of acquisition and the phonological hierarchy of constraints in children with prelocutive hearing impairment hearing aids users to who oral communication is taught, in venezuelan spanish. I want to know if someone knows studies about the hierarchy of restrictions in a) acquisition of the general spanish&nbsp; or venezuelan spanish b) acquisition in another language c) acquisition in hearing impairment, in any oral language.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Very tahnks<BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM>Ramón Hernández V.</EM></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>